Unlike other Project Management Tools, Rommana uses a requirements approach to project management. Managing project activities in terms of requirements or feature is critical to any project. Requirements-Based Project Management(TM) provides control that is not possible with other Task-Oriented project management tools such as MS Project. With Rommana Project Management tools, project managers and test managers are able to provide meaningful reports and perform meaningful impact analysis throughout all project activities.
Rommana uses Requirement-Based Project Management™ Methodology to allows project managers perform the following activities:
- Allocate and manage project resources, roles, responsibilities and access rights.
- Create and manage project tasks for both development and testing on the project level as well as on the requirement level.
- Create and maintain action item lists for both development and testing effort
- Manage risks throughout the project for both development and testing on the project level as well as on the requirement level.
- Create and maintain project timeline for all project tasks for both development and testing.
- Create and maintain cost and time estimates for both development and test tasks either on the projects level or the requirement level.
- Manage product releases and iterations
- Produce an enhanced burn-down chart