Unlike other Project Management Tools, Rommana uses a requirements approach to project management. Managing project activities in terms of requirements or feature is critical to any project. Requirements-Based Project Management(TM) provides control that is not possible with other Task-Oriented project management tools such as MS Project. With Rommana Project Management tools, project managers and test managers are able to provide meaningful reports and perform meaningful impact analysis throughout all project activities.
The Rommana Project Management tools componenet is used by project managers, development managers and test managers to perform the following tasks:
- Allocate and manage project resources, roles, responsibilities, and access rights.
- Create and manage project task for both development and testing on the project level as well as on the requirement level.
- Create and maintain action item lists for both development and testing effort.
- Manage risks throughout the project for both development and testing on the project level as well as on the requirement level.
- Create and maintain project timeline for all project tasks for both development and testing.
- Create and maintain cost and time estimates for both development and test tasks either on the projects or the requirement level.
- Manage product release and features included in each release.
- Managing iterations with releases for agile projects
- Trace code back to different Requirements, Use Cases, and Scenarios.
- Supports all other features that are commonly supported by all other Project Management Tools