Using the Rommana Test Management component you can:
- Follow SBDT™, a Scenario-Based methodology for Development Testing, to design test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts.
- Create test cases based on use case scenarios
- Create test scenarios based formal models such as Decision Tables and State Models.
- Define ad hoc and exploratory testing
- Maintain the traceability between requirements, scenarios, test cases, tests sets and test scripts
- Maintain pass/fail status on the test case level, the test set level, and the requirement level
- Minimize test script maintenance effort by maintaining total separation between test cases and test scripts.
- Provide up to date detailed status of the test effort on the project level as well as the requirement level